About Rogers Health and Rehabilitation Center
Individualized Care with the Comforts of Home
Peace of mind comes when you know your aging loved one is in good hands and on the road to recovery. Whether they are recovering from surgery, injury, or illness, the right therapy program in the right setting gives individuals the best chance for success.
Come visit Rogers Health and Rehabilitation Center and find out how we can make your loved one’s therapy a positive life-changing experience.
Our Core Values
- Respect – This motivates us to fully value and to foster the dignity and individuality of each elder, family member, and team member.
- Compassion – We recognize the needs of others, demonstrating empathy and going the extra mile to help.
- Integrity – We strive to do the right things for the right reasons, whether or not anyone will know.
- Stewardship – We work to be good stewards of our own resources, as well as those of our elders, by exercising the thoughtful and responsible use of our time, skills, materials and finances with which we have been entrusted.
- Excellence – Going above and beyond what is expected with outstanding service.
With a combined 100+ years of service, our multidisciplinary medical team and staff provide outstanding patient-focused care to our elders. Between physicians, nurse practitioners, and professionals specializing in everything from speech pathology to wound care to physical/occupational therapy to dentistry to podiatry to eye care – we offer a complete package for medical and healthcare needs.